Here is a great Chocolate Bar Recipe for those who crave the sweetness of chocolate. If you haven’t taken note of late, chocolate bars have become quite expensive. Wouldn’t it be cool if you could cut the cost and at the same time make them as wholesome as ever. Well thanks to this little recipe, you can do just that. Did I mention you can also make this as an all organic treat? That’s right, by using all organic ingredients, you will eliminate contaminates.
This recipe allows you to experiment with various sweeteners until you find the one that works best with you. Thus far we have tried, sugar and brown rice syrup and both were extremely yummy.
The downside to this particular recipe of course is it does contain a substantial amount of fat and sugars.
Chocolate Bar Recipe – Ingredients
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of powdered cocoa
- 1/2 cup (or less) of your preferred sweetener (maple syrup, brown rice syrup, honey, or a combo)
- 1/4 cup almonds
Chocolate Bar Recipe – Directions
- Ground up almonds.
- Mix coconut oil, powered cocoa, sweeter in a large bowl.
- Pour into a flat nonstick pan
- Cover and place in freezer for an hour
The Chocolate Bar Recipe ATTACK, SHARE and DEVOUR!