Bone Broth is liquid gold…
It should be the first food item at the base of a deeply nourishing, nutrient-dense diet; liquid gold bone broth soup is truly medicine. Drink a hot mug daily, use cold as the base for your smoothies, sub in for liquid in recipes, sauces, sautés, pancakes, etc. (Hot Love Soup has been making pastured chicken and 100% grass-fed beef bone broth since 2012, so we consider ourselves experts).
OUR GIFT TO YOU: TRY (a pint of) MY BONE BROTH FREE with any order of 2 or more soups! Order online HERE.
Why you need Liquid Gold Bone Broth Soup Daily:
- Extraordinarily high in protein, low in calories.
- The food most closely related to the lining of your gut; its high gelatin content helps regrow healthy flora and aids digestion.
- High gelatin & collagen content helps keep joints well-oiled and, along with proline, keeps hair, nails, and skin strong.
- Loaded with minerals and nutrients to keep bones strong.
- Amino acids help fight inflammation and build immunity.
- Glycine content supports the body’s detoxification process and aids in digestion.
WHAT REALLY IS IT? Bone broth is NOT the typical canned chicken and beef broths found on the shelves of grocery stores; bone broth is different because animal bones, along with some vinegar and spices and veggies, are stewed in filtered water for a much longer period of time (24-48 hours chicken, 72 hours beef), which helps to remove as many minerals and nutrients as possible from the bones. These minerals and nutrients leech into the broth, creating an extraordinarily nutrient/mineral/amino acid-dense “bone broth.” Does not contain actual meat.
“A good broth can revive the dead.”
-South American proverb
Katie, your soup lady;)
Incoming search terms:
- liquid gold bone soups
- liquid gold soup
- bone broth is liquid gold for the face
- hotlove soup
- liquid gold bine marrow
- liquid gold bone broth review
- liquid gold bone soup
- liquid gold broth