I simply love..love..love peanut butter. Peanut Butter & Jelly (PP&J), Peanut Butter and Crackers, Peanut Butter Shakes, Peanut Butter and Apples, so of course I would want to share a Peanut Butter Bar Recipe.
What You Will Need
- 2 cups almond or oat flour (To make it fresh, use a mixer to grind up the almonds or oats)
- 2 tbs eggs or egg replacement
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup peanut butter (You can substitute almond butter instead)
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup or 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Optional – Add chocolate Chips, raisins or nuts or cranberries.
1 tbs Honey (64 calories) vs 1 tbs Pure Maple Syrup (54 calories). Honey does contain fructose, so if a lower carbohydrate diet is a concern, it’s better to use maple syrup over honey, but hey either will work.
- Preheat Oven to 350
- Combine ingredients by mixing.
- Pour into baking pan
- Bake for 20-25 minutes
Incoming search terms:
- what are the steps that peanut butter daily